Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Help Support as I walk for those with Intellectual Disabilities

People with developmental and intellectual disabilities are often overlooked in today’s society. With the efforts of Best Buddies, we hope to change society's view on this population. Best Buddies provides friendship to these people and through our efforts we are changing the world, one friendship at a time.

I've decided to participate in the Run for the Buds to fundraise on behalf of Best Buddies California as I train for my next running event. I'm challenging myself to run as well as raise significant money along the way.

I'm asking you to assist me in my mission; and ultimately help those who need it most. Please visit my fundraising website by clicking the link below. Anything you can contribute is greatly appreciated!

Thank you for all your support!

Follow This Link to visit my personal web page and help me in my efforts to support Best Buddies International

No comments: