Saturday, February 24, 2007

DANCE FEVER
The boys have been bugging to be in soccer for a year now. Unfortunately, I can't find any soccer, baseball, football leagues for under 4. Last year I tried gymnastics, but Jacob got hurt, and they just weren't ready. But today, we decided Malena was ready for dance classes. She LOVES to dance to songs in the car and on t.v. So we figured we'd throw the boys in for company. Both the boys were against it, until they saw their tap shoes. (It's tap and ballet. Real masculine, huh?) Once they got in there, they had a blast, and actually all three did very well. And Malena only wandered off twice. Of course it's enclosed, and I'm on the other side of the door, so she's not getting away! But I was impressed at how well she took directions and was able to do almost all of the dance steps! She is a born dancer!


When we got there, the class only had one other student. A cute little girl named Natalie, who's birthday was today! So the whole class is my three and Natalie. Two boys and two girls. I can't wait til the recital in June!


(please excuse the picture quality. They were taken with my picture phone. DH videographer, and Mommy photographer forgot our equipment at home!)

1 comment:

Kim said...

OMG, how cute are they. I LOVE their little shoes too.