Wednesday, January 24, 2007

SICK SICK SICK....... and SICK

Never fails... I should've known. Every time Alex leaves for an extended business trip, the kids always get sick. It started with Malena, who got a fever last week, the very day Alex left. Then she got a light pink rash. Then Jacob got a fever, and Joshua followed that night. After Malena's rash got worse, I took them all to the doctor to find they all have strep throat!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The good news, is everyone is starting to feel a lot better, and Malena's rash is starting to subside. Bad news, is I decided to check with my doctor, and it seems I may have it too! So, we're all on antibiotics and should be all well and NOT contagious when Alex gets home. Yippee for him...

2 comments:

Wendi said...

Uggghh...we are sick over here too!!! On a brighter note, I am LOVING your new header!!! You MUST divulge your secret! :)

Kim said...

Oh poor little baby. I hope she is back to normal now!!
Hugs

I LOVE your new header too and may have to try to figure out how to do that!!