Wednesday, January 17, 2007

MALENA HOUDINI

I went to pick Malena up from school today, and first thing, her teacher gives me this frantic look and says, "She got out today." She went on to say that Malena somehow got out of the classroom, and was brought back by another parent passing by. Apparently she wasn't gone for long, and her teacher was VERY apologetic. She said, "this has never happened to me before. I'm so sorry." She said it happened during potty time, when other children were leaving with two aids to the potty. Also, I guess two aids were out today, and one was a substitute. I just looked at her shocked, and told her, "I told you." At Malena's IEP, I made a BIG deal about her getting away, and that she's very sneaky and very quiet. They gave her a one on one aid for the playground, but I guess they didn't think she'd escape from the classroom. They were wrong. Never underestimate my little Houdini! I think they're all going to be her classroom one on one aids now! LOL

No comments: