Tuesday, March 20, 2007

MORE SURGERY FOR JOSH


Well, I finally took Joshua to the urologist today for his undescended testicle and penile adhesion (I'm sure when he gets older, he's going to love this post to the world). He does need surgery to correct the problems, as I had suspected. I have not taken him because he had surgery last year for his heart, and the cardiologist had told me no surgery for a year. Well, the year is up (on Friday), and so I made the appointment. We still need a surgical release from the cardiologist, but they are going to go ahead and schedule the surgery for probably a couple months from now or so. Poor baby. I'm glad it's not as serious as his heart surgery, but I don't know if my emotions can take all this. And he is a year older now, so he's going to understand more, and that is going to be more difficult on us, as well. My poor little man. :(

2 comments:

Wendi said...

I feel for you Maryann!!! We are still watching Logan for the same two issues. UGGHHH!!!

Kim said...

Poor little man, he has already been through so much.
This should be a piece of cake for him.