Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Thirst Quencher?

Well the boys have "discovered" a new drink. Usually, I give them a choice of apple juice or milk. Joshua usually says milk and Jacob usually opts for apple juice. Well, one day Joshua said he wanted milk. Not to miss out on what Joshua was having, Jacob said, "Milk and apple juice." Not understanding, I asked, "Which one?" "Milk and apple juice." I poured him the juice, thinking he didn't know what he was talking about, and sure enough he yelled as I was closing the cup, "No Mommy, milk with apple juice. Put milk in!" Thinking he would be as grossed out by it as I was when he drank it, I gave it to him, thinking I was going to have to spill it all out and start over. Nope, he got the biggest smile on his face, gulped it down and said, "thank you, Mommy." Yuck. Apparently, I'm not the only one confused by this, as our wonderful babysitter ("cousin Rachael") called me from home on date night to make sure they knew what they were talking about. They told her Mommy makes it for them and she just couldn't believe it, so she told them she had to call Mommy for the recipe. :) I guess I shouldn't be surprised with Alex as their father. He has the weirdest taste buds I've ever seen!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Just one word...YUK!!!
lol