Monday, September 25, 2006

Fullerton Arboretum 7 years later!
A walk down memory lane...

Today was our 7 year wedding anniversary, so, after school, we took them to the Fullerton Arboretum where we were married. Everything was just like the day we got married, hot, but beautiful, oh yeah, except with triplets! LOL! Here are some pics from our special day. Both of them...








Here we are seven years ago. If we had known then what we know now......

Here was today, same spot. Notice we're not in picture? That's because I feel just like that tree to the right. 7 years ago, I felt full of color and alive, and blooming. Today I felt just like that tree, old and bare.... LOL. JK, it seems like just yesterday, yet I feel like I've aged SEVENTY years. And just so my DH knows, I'll still be here in seventy years. :) May our next seventy be as wild and crazy and beautiful as the last seven!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous picture of your three walking together holding hands. Brings tears to my eyes. So sweet. Frame that one!