Saturday, July 01, 2006


What a day! Yesterday began with me waking up and opening the door to two little naked boys who pooped all over their beds and themselves and were having a good ol' poopy party. Yuck! Then I tried to potty train, and when Joshua had an accident, all three wanted to "help" clean up and got wipies and got down on their hands and knees in it "cleaning up". Yuck, again! And Jacob refuses to get on the potty, though he did pee on the potty, but, unfortunately, his aim was off and missed it completely. Needless to say, I'm putting off potty training for another month or two. Hopefully, by then, the sleeping situation will have calmed down.

Did I mention the boys broke my blinds in their room? Now their room is filled with light. So I put on some tinting film, which they proceeded to peel right off. Other than boarding up the window, I'm not really sure what I to put up.

They're really giving me a run for my money this week!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i just cant believe that they did any of the things you say they did. You post such cute pictures of them.... they dont seem capable of doing things like that loooking like that....uncle dan

Wendi said...

Oh MaryAnn,

I am laughing and cringing all at the same time. No potty training here till the winter.

Anonymous said...

This only shows what I had always said: Geniuses are always curious about the world.
And why should they waste time sitting on the potti...when they are millions things to explore?
Zeide