Friday, July 07, 2006

Too Cool 4 Pre-school

The kids have been going to school since last September. It is a parent participated school, so I have always been there with them. Jacob moved to the "sibling room" in October. After some adjustment (crying hysterically) he loves it. Well, today was the day that all three started drop off pre-school. Boy was I worried... for the teachers! As I dropped them off, they played with the sand and water table that was set up. They were already having so much fun, they didn't even notice when I said goodbye and left! I instantly felt bored and anxcious, like there was something I forgot. I also found that you can spend a lot of money in 3 hours if you're bored. It seems they had an "amazing" first day and there were no tears shed. They even hugged all their teachers and friends when it was time to go. Wow, 3 free hours every Friday. I think I'm in heaven!

I've also taken advice from everyone and separated the boys for their naps. It's worked out very well, and are now sleeping again! Woohooo! Life is good.


No comments: