Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Wow, it's been a LONG time since I've updated. I plan on catching up soon, but I wanted to add this. Unfortunately, we recently discovered that not only Joshua needs glasses, but so do Jacob and Malena. Malena would not sit still long enough to measure her eye, so we will be getting her glasses in the next few months. We received Jacobs last week. At first, he LOVED them. When I say at first, I mean for the first five minutes. After that, he constantly took them off, which made Josh want to take his off. A day after Jacob got his glasses, I went upstairs for something. When I came back down, neither of the boys had their glasses on. I asked them what happened, and at first they said, "they're on the tv". Nope. We searched and searched. Nowhere to be found. Finally, after 3 days of searching, Alex decides to go look in the garbage (which is by now thrown out in the dumpsters). No way they're in there. Well, 15 minutes later, he comes in with Joshua's glasses! Now Joshua is getting new glasses (discovered before these were lost) due to new prescription. So Jacob's glasses are still missing. Alex decides to give it another try, and goes piece by piece through three trash bins that have been out in 90 degree weather. Poor guy. What he won't do for his kids. :) No luck. So now, I have to go buy Jacob ANOTHER pair of glasses to replace these BRAND NEW glasses that I didn't even have a chance to take a picture of him in! AAAAgggghhhhhh! I just can't wait until Malena gets hers too, and I have to make three kids keep their glasses on! Oh, btw, Malena is the one who has a habit of throwing things in the trash. Especially if she's trying to take something from the boys (and remember the boys have some and she doesn't) We have no proof, but she is the current suspect!

No comments: