Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Today was school day for everyone (Mon. and Wed.). I was a bit rushed, as usual, getting everyone ready. Figuring they are almost four (wow already!), I thought they should start getting themselves dressed, so I gave the boys their clothes and told them to put them on while I got Malena dressed. Before I knew it it was time to leave, so we all ran out the door. Then it was Jacob dropped off at 8, run to drop Josh off by 8:15, and Malena off by 8:25 (this never happens, and Malena is ALWAYS late because they all go to different schools) Anyway, then it was time to pick them up (already?). First Josh at 10:55, then Malena at 11:45, then Jake at 12ish. We all got home and I started making lunch. As I was making lunch, I noticed Jacob running around. He looked funny, but it took me a second to figure out why. Then I realized. His pants were on backwards! OMG! I didn't even notice, but I can bet the teachers did at his school! How am I going to show my face next week. I can't even take my kids to school with their clothes on right? Uggghhhhh.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is pretty funny! Thanks for the laugh.

Kim said...

I did something similar with one of the girls. She was wearing one of those skirts with the shorts on underneath. I never noticed both legs were through one of the leg holes until I tried buckling her into her car seat later that day. lol