Thursday, May 03, 2007

Ever since Joshua got his glasses, Malena has wanted them. So much so that she regularly rips them off her face and puts them on hers. Well the other day, she went overboard. I heard Josh crying and when I came in, I saw his face, with blood around his eyes. When I asked what happened, both him and Jacob told me Malena took Joshua's glasses. When I looked, they were laying in the middle of the floor and she was already on her way with her little baby in it's stroller. I've tried giving her own sunglasses, and that works, until she sees Joshua's. Just can't resist that shiny blue metal, I guess. Poor Josh. :( When I asked to get a closer look, he smiled and said, "It okay, Mommy. I alright."

2 comments:

Kim said...

I can just picture Malena walking away with her doll like nothing happened. lol
Poor little guy, he doesn't seem to mind too much.

Wendi said...

Poor little guy!!! At least he is a good sport about it. :)