Friday, June 23, 2006

No pics today, just wanted to share a few things. Malena is talking more and more and using signs like crazy! "more" is the biggest one. She has also said "Cah" for "cat" and a few others as well as "Mommy" (well, once).

Today, Jacob was counting how many times he threw the ball at the board. He got all the way to "nine", then said "seventeen." Of course I corrected him by saying, "No Jacob, it's ten." Without hesitation, he said, "I was getting to that." I apologized through my hysterical laughter.

Joshua is fully recovered from his allergic reaction to what I think were pistaccios. I'm finding he is quite the lady killer, also. At the playground the other day, I went to get the boys to go home. I grabbed their hands and led them away saying we have to go home now. All of a sudden about 4 or 5 girls (I'm not kidding), about 4 or 5 years in age ran to Josh and started kissing him and hugging him. A cute little blonde girl even KISSED HIS HAND, and said, "He's my bestest friend." Then she gave him a big kiss on the cheek! He just met her! Boy are we in trouble in about ten to twelve years!

No comments: