Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Malena Speaks!

Ok, well, she's said a few words consistently before. Mostly, "No!". She has also said, "Ma" for me (Mommy), and has also said "bah" for ball. So she has finally spoken her first two syllable word! "Ora" for Dora! No, not Mommy, not Daddy, but Dora. Then the other day, she said, "Ahee, Ora." and pointed to the tv. "Aheee." Yeah! She has FINALLY said Mommy! I have waited sooooooooooooo long to hear my beautiful princess call me Mommy. You better believe that tv went straight to Dora! Now she calls me Ahee when she's nice and "Ma" pretty much when she's mad and wants something NOW. LOL. Oh, how I love to hear her call me "Ahee". Even if I am second, I'm proud to be her second two syllable word! :) I guess I can play second fiddle to a cartoon character for now.

1 comment:

Kim said...

How awesome, makes your heart melt!!!!

Love your new header - its gorgeous, but then how can it not be with your models.