Thursday, December 06, 2007

MALENA POOPED IN THE POTTY!

LOL, okay, so that's not the nicest title, but one I didn't think I'd be writing for a long time. This morning, after a VERY long night of croupe, I took Malena downstairs. I took off her pajamas and diaper to get her dressed for the day. After I took off her diaper, she immediately went to the bathroom. I didn't tell her. In fact, I was so exhausted, I just wanted to put her clothes on and lay down on the couch. Well, I let her go, and a few minutes later, I hear Alex screaming, "Malena went poop in the potty!" I ran over, and sure enough, she was sitting on the big potty and had gone poop. We started cheering, and she got embarassed and covered her face, but then I gave her a high five, and she was happy. Later in the day, I was clearing out her backpack and found a note from her teacher and learned that she had actually gone poop in the potty at school the morning before! Two days in a row! Unfortunately, now she's off track for six weeks, so it's all on me to keep up this trend.

Go Malena! You've come a long way, Baby!


1 comment:

Kim said...

Whoo hoo Malena, great job.
Her pictures are great, she is so beautiful!!!!