Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween is always such a busy day, and this year was no exception. Of course the boys wanted to be pirates AGAIN, so we went and got them their pirates suits, and all of a sudden, they want to be Spidermand and Batman. Too bad. I wasn't going to subject Malena to be a pirate again and watch all the princesses run around, so she was my beautiful Princess Snow White (quite the look alike, don't ya think?). Malena and Jake had big Halloween parties at their schools and, luckily Alex was able to attend Jakes as I went to Malena's.

It was so much fun to see her in her class with all her friends.



After that, the annual Ontario City Entertainment show and trick or treating and costume contests, then rush back home for trick or treating at home, where the kids went to so many houses, they made me hold all their bags. Though Malena looked like the adorable little Snow White, by this time, she acted like the Wicked Witch of the West and through hissy fits at every house. Okay, time for home and bed, right? Nope, we got home and they piled their candy on the floor to look through their loot. They all had a great time, and so did we. Now I'm pooped. At least I have all their candy to keep me company. LOL

No comments: