Sunday, August 05, 2007

One for the Blog

You're not going to believe this one. I didn't. Recently, we have let the dogs back in the house. Ahhhhh. It was mostly for Joshua, as he has been unhappy lately, and the dogs (all animals, actually) make him happier than anything in the world. So the dogs have been in the house for about a week, with NO accidents! Better trained than Joshua, actually! LOL The day we let them in, we took Joshua (the other two were at school) to the store to get a new crate to put in the boys room to sleep with them. He was so happy, and everything was going great until tonight... Josh has not been going to sleep very well and whines for the first hour or two. He was doing the same tonight as usual, and i thought nothing of it until I heard, "Mommy, help." Still nothing out of the ordinary, he says that to coax me in there all the time. Then he said, "Get me out of here." Ok, that was weird. I went in and went to his bed (in the dark) and he wasn't there. Then I heard the little voice again, "Get me out of here," coming from the dog crate! Yep, he went in there with the dogs, zipped the door behind him, and couldn't get out! Okay, I knew he liked animals, but this is getting ridiculous! And yes, I got him out. :)

2 comments:

Wendi said...

How FUNNY!!!!! :)

Amy said...

OMG!!!! I'm still laughing. Totally something Chloe would do. LOL!