Wednesday, June 06, 2007

This morning, Daddy left for and overnight business trip early in the morning, before anyone got up. Soon after he left (of course), Malena started crying. since it was only 5 a.m., I brought her to my bed, thinking she'd fall back asleep. No luck, she kept trying to crawl out of bed. Then she got out of bed and went straight for the door. Finally, wanting to get some rest, I locked my door and put on cartoons for her to watch or play in my room. I could hear her playing with her tub toys from my bathroom. I think I slept for about 5 minutes and woke up to silence. I got worried and started looking around the room. I found Malena sound asleep in the cold, hard (yes dry!) bathtub! I know my old mattress is starting to get a little lumpy, but I sure think it's more comfortable than the bathtub! Rascal. :)

1 comment:

Kim said...

She is just too funny!!!