Saturday, April 07, 2007

SUCCESS!
....finally. Jacob has been in big boy underwear for two days now, with NO accidents! He even asked if he could wear his big boy underwear to bed last night instead of a diaper. I wasn't ready to try that one yet, but how great is that? I can't believe now how easy it was once I just focused on Jacob, and decided Joshua needed a little bit more time. We have even gone out each day doing different errands for most of the day, and he's had NO accidents! I am soooo proud of my little guy... uh, big guy now! He knows that now that he's potty trained he gets to go see Shamu (Shampoo) the whale at Sea world, and that trip is already scheduled for next week! Yeah Jake! New pre-school here we come!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Whoo hoo Jacob, I am so proud of you!!
Great job Maryann!!!!

Wendi said...

Go Jacob..Go Jacob..Go Go Go Jacob!!! :)