Thursday, August 10, 2006

Picasso, Jr.

Jacob's at it again. All three love to read and to draw, but Jacob just seems to be in his element, especially with drawing. Here are some of his recent works






Before this drawing, he announced he was going to "draw animals." The next thing I heard was, "I drew a bird, Mommy."







Here he is drawing his "fish in the ocean".











and the works of Malena and Joshua:









If Jake is the artist, Malena is the reader. Oh how she LOVES books. She will follow you around the house with a book to read to her. On our way to the doctor, she had a book in her hand, and I took it from her so I could hold her hand. Boy did she scream at me. But a better story is the other day, when I caught her sitting on the couch with her "baby" next to her. She was pointing to the pictures in the book, then took her "baby's" hand and had the "baby" point also. It was sooo cute. I wish I had my video/picture camera! My little bookworm.

2 comments:

Wendi said...

Wow, he is really good!!!! I am impressed!!!!

Kim said...

What an artist. Malena is so cute. I just feel like I know your kids from the stories you tell